Monday, June 2, 2014

Week 17 - Transfers!

Hello everyone! 
I do not have much time (what is new) so I am going to go ahead and start with my Fun Facts of the week!

1. GINA WAS BAPTIZED!!
2. I finished my training!...I cannot even believe I have been here 12 weeks! Time flys...
3. I got a new companion!
4. My hair got stuck in a fan...It was pretty funny!
5. I decided I will never like cold showers!

Okay, last night we found out that Hermana Peralta was going to have a transfer...which meant I was going to get a new companion. I cried! Haha in the beginning, things were pretty hard with Hermana Peralta, because I did not understand a word she said! Plus, I had NO clue what I was doing here! Now, she is the only person I can understand perfectly, and she helped me with everything! I did not know what I was going to do without her. However, today I got my new companion, Hermana Flamm! She is also from Utah, and we actually wrote each other before the mission, so we are already friends! She is absolutely darling, and I am so excited to work with her! :)

Cesar and Fernando are still preparing for their baptisms, which is awesome! However, we have not had to much success finding new people to teach this week. This seems to happen a lot. We will have NO ONE to teach, and then the Lord blesses us with MILLIONS! So hopefully with a little patience we will find people :) 

We had a conference this week with all of the sisters here in the mission. It was so neat. Our president and his wife have so much love for us. They really stressed that we are daughters of a king, and we need to live up to our potential :) Soooo this week I hope  you can all live up to your potential! :) Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment