Monday, March 10, 2014

Week 5 - Ecuador Here I Come!

Hello everyone! 

I leave the CCM tonight at 9:00, and then I am off to Ecuador! I am sooo excited!!! Everyone let me know how much I would hate the MTC, but they were all crazy. It has been amazing. One of the nights this week, we returned to our house and there was a sign on our door. It said that our water was going to turn off at 10 that night, but it would be back on by 6 in the morning. Well, at 9:40 our water turned off, and by 6:30 the water still was not on! So that was quite an adventure :) I had to pack this week and realized I forgot something very important...my dad! I do not know how to pack by myself, so that was quite a problem. We had in field training on Friday and that was really fun. We learned how to find people and work with members.We were able to take a lot of pictures, and got lots of last minute advice! I wish I had more time to talk more about this week, but I have to go for now! So I love you all! Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment